Spacers are produced in various sizes and dimensions and their role is to adjust the concrete cover in the formwork. One of the common and preventable weaknesses in reinforced concrete structures is the impact of destructive factors and elements around. Oxygen and moisture in the environment can accelerate the corrosion of the rebars and reduce the useful life of the structure by penetrating into the concrete and reaching the rebars, while the concrete coating on the rebars can be considered as the most important factor in preventing corrosion. Appears on the concrete surface The chemical effect of moisture is very fast. The required concrete coverage on the rebars is observed by using spacers.
Types of prefabricated concrete
Lightweight structures of composite roofs
Vertical surfaces such as walls, columns and circular sections
Heavy structures such as foundations, heavy beams and floors
Heavy and dense flooring such as foundations, beams and shingles
Medium weight structures such as beams, pots and semi-heavy flooring
High strength and flexibility
Safe transfer of static forces to concrete
“Very high physical and chemical resistance
Proper, optimal and one-handed coating of the reinforcement surface
Create a uniform and regular cover on concrete
Prevent the movement of rebar network in reinforced concrete
Quick and easy installation with various fixing modes
Tolerance of precise and constant dimensions and lack of ductility against temperature fluctuations
This product is different according to its type and size and is offered in 100 and 1000 bags.
There are different types of spacers depending on the application. Including:
A) Spacers used on the floor:
1. Hard Fix spacer: The resilience of this product is up to 350 kg and in the foundations of structures, girders and bulky floor surfaces, it is able to maintain a variety of rebars in different sizes. This product should be placed vertically on the floor of the base rebars.
2. Middle Fix spacer: The resilience of this product is up to 180 kg and in light foundations, small insoles, beams and putters, it is possible to maintain a variety of rebars in different sizes. This product should be placed vertically on the floor of the base rebars.
3. Mini Fix spacer: The resilience of this product is up to 35 kg and in concrete floors and slabs, a set of light rebars such as thermal floor rebars, various types of ceilings made of galvanized sheets and power composite roofs. Maintains rebars in small sizes.
4. Double Fix spacer: This type of spacer is a unique product and is used in concrete slabs that have a rebar grid at the top and a rebar grid at the bottom. The basic part, depending on the needs of the project, is made and offered in several modes from 2 to 4 cm in height and the upper part in heights of 8 to 18 cm.
5. Flat Fix spacer: This type of spacer is used in flats with polystyrene blocks due to its smooth and wide floor, and the low width of the spacer prevents it from sinking into the block.
A) Spacers used in the wall:
1. Sun Fix spacer: This product is used in walls, columns, vertical sections. This product has the property in vertical surfaces that adjusts the arrangement of the set of rebars in parallel with the mold.
2. Round Fix spacer: This product is used in slabs, large surfaces and prefabricated sections. This product can be used for rebars of different sizes.